AnalystForum is an open forum for communication relating to the CFA exam. We don’t have a long list of fine print, but what we do have is not negotiable, so please respect our Message Board Rules. AnalystForum may at any time, without notice and at our sole discretion, remove or edit any message for violating the following Message Board Rules.
As a member of the AnalystForum community, you may not:
- Post any content that is abusive, obscene, hateful, vulgar, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Post or transmit any material that you don’t have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Post offers to sell, offers to purchase, transmit, or link to any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation;
- Post or transmit information that is intentionally deceptive or deceitful;
- Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit or other objectionable material;
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.