Anyone know what happened with phillipplatt

So whats the latest with this crazy cat? And anyone ever here from nuppal anymore? I lived vicariously through that guys love life escapades

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So whats the latest with this crazy cat? > > And anyone ever here from nuppal anymore? I lived > vicariously through that guys love life escapades I hear PhillipPlatt got into some trouble while heading to the middle-east to spend some time with his wife - allegedly there were some parking issues from when he left his vehicle at times square. Per facebook, Nuppal appears to be living well.

I had sent him an email a couple weeks ago. He replied to it. let me see if I have it around somewhere in my inbox.

I’m beginning to think phillipplatt was right all along. I’m fairly certain IBM is putting quaaludes in my coffee.

yeah im dying to know how hes doing

i’ve seen philip post a few times on fnaag since he was banned from here.

packattack4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’ve seen philip post a few times on fnaag since > he was banned from here. who are you?

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > packattack4 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i’ve seen philip post a few times on fnaag > since > > he was banned from here. > > > who are you? Lurker?

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mr. Pink Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > packattack4 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > i’ve seen philip post a few times on fnaag > > since > > > he was banned from here. > > > > > > who are you? > > Lurker? I wonder at what point does someone graduate from being a “lurker”… Clearly it happens. Is it a # of posts thing? or a contribution thing? or a quality of posts thing? hmmmm…

^I’ll let you know once you’ve made it

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^I’ll let you know once you’ve made it Saw that coming from a mile away… haha

CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^I’ll let you know once you’ve made it > > > Saw that coming from a mile away… haha Then you should also have seen this coming: “That’s what she said”

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > artvandalay Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > ^I’ll let you know once you’ve made it > > > > > > Saw that coming from a mile away… haha > > > Then you should also have seen this coming: > > “That’s what she said” Hahaha nice… I wish she’d said that. But sadly it was more like “I couldn’t see that it was even near me!”… sucks. PS: I’ll be the guy with the 5 story house, the over-sized watch, and the obnoxiously jacked up truck if you need me…

enough talk, whats the deal with platt!?

Shit guys…I got some bad news… I cant find that email…I think it basically said the same thing he’d been talking bout here (which made no sense to me) and said he’ll keep me posted…maybe its time to send him another one again…any1 got his id??

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:D-L8hNAlDyUJ:www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php%3F1,1130706,1130726+philip+platt+blakedesign&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

see this thread, which is fairly recent. http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=114812 claims to know the ending to the series “Lost” due to his research. Poor guy!

^ Its great how they reference to how nuts he is based on his AF posts

Got the email !! Who’s interested?

Post here!!