Interesting Facts About Yourself

What are some interesting facts about yourself? Feel free to brag. After all, this is the internet and no one can verify what you say. :wink: I guess I will start. 1. I have a little side business in teaching / tutoring. One is in music, in which I donā€™t have any ā€œrealā€ credentials (i.e. I am not a music major. I let all the student('s parents) know upfront about this). I have a little under 10 students and discovered that I can actually teachā€¦ even better than those that have the credentials. Results are the proof. Anyways, this is heavily contrasted to my endeavors in trying to teach math, in which I do have legit qualifications for, but I canā€™t even find one student! (No one replied to my posting. lol.) 2. Iā€™m a CPA but I donā€™t do my own taxes. Sue me. [For reals though, I am not a tax accountantā€¦ Tax is the ugly stepsister in accounting. No offense to tax accountants up in here. My accounting = rockstar status in comparison.] I am actually looking for a good tax accountant that charges reasonable amounts. In my search, to my horror (on yahoo local and yelp), the recommended and highly rated tax ā€œaccountantsā€ were not certified. I mean, even Iā€™m certified and I am no tax expert. These people have their own business going on doing other peopleā€™s taxes, probably not even signing off on them. I can technically sign off on tax returns butā€¦ I actually have a conscience and wonā€™t do it unless I know all the ins and outs. 3. I can (mistakenly) come off as being really ambitious, butā€¦ I am not at heart. Well, not in the traditional sense at least. I go for the gold, but not so much for the gold itself, as much as the pathway to the gold secures me a job. In essence, I just want to be employed. See #4 4. If it werenā€™t for school and forced reading, I would be illiterate. I donā€™t like reading books (especially fiction) but enjoy reading forums. I had to read a lot a crap during collegeā€¦ and even now. Lots and lots of different types of writing. Ended up finding some value in lots of them, but I wouldnā€™t have done it on my own. Thus, I can read now and am literate. Also, I did well in school not because my family placed value in education (little to no value was placed on education), but because I changed schools from a really ghetto one in which there were no chairs for kids for assemblies to a fairly decent one. I honestly didnā€™t know what homework was up til 3rd grade because when I went to the new school, I was put on detention for not doing homework. Anyways, I saw that the new school issued trophies for high performing studentsā€¦ and I wanted one, thus, did my homework & excelled in schoolā€¦ just for a shiny trophy. Who cares about job prospects and income potential when you can get a trophy?!

1. I dominate my work 2) Iā€™ve iced Chuck Norrise 3) I wear shoes with no laces AND wife beaters 4) Iā€™ve been known to be on both sides of a trade, at once. 5) I have successfully divided by zero on three occasions.

Interesting facts about myself: 1.) I like organic teas. 2.) I want to be a trophy husband. Relevant qualifications include enjoy cooking and sanitizing, transporting people from A to B in a large car or SUV, hanging out by the pool, and managing family funds, planning vacations, throwing down in an fit of rage when people donā€™t give me or my family what we paid for, and getting really impassioned over things that donā€™t really matter simply for the sake of argument. 3.) I have a collection of over 200 ties, all of which I bought on sale. The only tie I paid more than $100 for was by Tom Ford (fall 2009 collection). 4.) I have been threatened by political youth groups ā€“ twice ā€“ with the penalty of detainment for leading volunteer missions and staging protests in foreign countries. 5.) While attending MBA admit weekends this year, I told people that I worked at a male revue in Las Vegas. Nobody doubted me (at least to my face), but people did ask whether I worked as a host or a stage participant.

1. Sharks have a week dedicated to me. 2. Iā€™m the life of parties Iā€™ve never attended. 3. Police often question me, just because they find me interesting. 4. If I mail a letter without postage, it still gets there. 5. My personality is so magnetic, Iā€™m unable to carry credit cards. 6. My enemies list me as their emergency contact. 7. I speak fluent French, in Russian. 8. Iā€™m the only person to ace a Rorschach Test. Stay thirsty my friends.

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom

As some of you can probably imagine, Iā€™m extraordinarily uninteresting and I take pride in that. 1.) I have over 20,000 songs on my ipod 2.) My registered USGA golf handicap index is in the low single digits (you can verify this on ghin.com by searching for murders&executions under handicap lookup) 3.) I hate people

murders&executions Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > 3.) I hate people Then you should play the airport level in MW2 everyday.

Iā€™m going to assume MW2 is a video game given the use of play and level in your sentence. Check the list. Grown men donā€™t play video games. marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > murders&executions Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > > 3.) I hate people > > > Then you should play the airport level in MW2 > everyday.

murders&executions Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Iā€™m going to assume MW2 is a video game given the > use of play and level in your sentence. Check the > list. Grown men donā€™t play video games. > > marcus phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > murders&executions Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > > > > > > 3.) I hate people > > > > > > Then you should play the airport level in MW2 > > everyday. There should be exceptions made for games which allow you to vent your hate for people.

murders&executions Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Iā€™m going to assume MW2 is a video game given the > use of play and level in your sentence. Check the > list. Grown men donā€™t play video games. Yeah, grown men play REAL games like hot chicks and stuff. Later broā€™s.

Grown men donā€™t vent. They keep things bottled up until they either snap or die of stomach ulcers or a stroke. marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > murders&executions Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Iā€™m going to assume MW2 is a video game given > the > > use of play and level in your sentence. Check > the > > list. Grown men donā€™t play video games. > > > > marcus phoenix Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > murders&executions Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > > > > > > > > 3.) I hate people > > > > > > > > > Then you should play the airport level in MW2 > > > everyday. > > There should be exceptions made for games which > allow you to vent your hate for people.

murders&executions Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Grown men donā€™t vent. They keep things bottled up > until they either snap or die of stomach ulcers or > a stroke. > > marcus phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > murders&executions Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Iā€™m going to assume MW2 is a video game given > > the > > > use of play and level in your sentence. Check > > the > > > list. Grown men donā€™t play video games. > > > > > > marcus phoenix Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > murders&executions Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > ----- > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 3.) I hate people > > > > > > > > > > > > Then you should play the airport level in > MW2 > > > > everyday. > > > > There should be exceptions made for games which > > allow you to vent your hate for people. Why not snap someone elseā€™s neck/bones?

1. Only person in a large family (six kids) to be left-handed. 2) Fastest reader I know. This is obviously a bit of a brag, but I think it stems from not watching television when I grew up and just reading all the time. I can plow through a few hundred pages pretty quickly and still read about a book or two a week. 3) Played paintball at a really high level all through high school. As in, my team was sponsored by some great companies, we traveled to a few other countries to play, stuff like that. Kinda surreal, but a lot of fun. 4) I can bake 20-minute brownies in 15 minutes.
  1. 3 girls in 1 day 2. Jiggy jiggy with my (now) wife in the restroom of the company gym during lunchtime (would I have been fired, it was my own free time after all!)

I think its really uncool to take a dump at office.

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1. 3 girls in 1 day please tell me that they were all for the first time too. That would be BALLER status. Iā€™ve only managed 2.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1) Only person in a large family (six kids) to be > left-handed. > > 2) Fastest reader I know. This is obviously a > bit of a brag, but I think it stems from not > watching television when I grew up and just > reading all the time. I can plow through a few > hundred pages pretty quickly and still read about > a book or two a week. > > 3) Played paintball at a really high level all > through high school. As in, my team was sponsored > by some great companies, we traveled to a few > other countries to play, stuff like that. Kinda > surreal, but a lot of fun. > > 4) I can bake 20-minute brownies in 15 minutes. 3 - Sick!

It was awesome, man. I had a huge poster in my dorm room freshman year. LA COUPE DE MONDE DU PAINTBALL - TOULOUSE - 2002. Flippinā€™ sweet times.

Iā€™ve flown in a Sukhoi SU-30 fighter aircraft. Top that.

Iā€™ve played ping pong with Kevin Garnett