securitisation usage of non-banks (data needed!)

hi guys, as part of an assignment i need to do an empirical overview of the securitisation market (region does not matter). in particular, i need data about securitisation usage of non-banks, ie eg, securitisation of trade receivables of industrial corporates, lease receivables, etc. there is a plethora of bank-related data on the net (r/c mbs and the like), but i’m having a hard time finding some relevant data about the non-bank sector. so if anyone has some sources you can point me to, i would be very grateful! any help is greatly appreciated… cheers

just as an update to let you know: moodys’ research about the ABCP sector would answer all my questions, they have very detailed documentation… BUT, unfortunately my free subscription to their webpage doesnt let me access this information. so i guess i’ll have to rely on very aggregated top-level market statistics. cheers

“securitization”

please advice

troll. you do know that there is something out there that is called ‘british english’, don’t you?

Just saw this for the first time since I don’t visit AF as often. Anyway, you can find some detailed information on auto ABS deals on the Ford and/or americredit websites under ABS investor relations section (I.e., prospectuses & remittance reports)