qqqbee vs ananda

Which thread was better the calculator one or the conspiracy one? Sadly the calculator thread was nuked.

I never saw the calculator one T.T

the calculator one was hillarious. What does T.T stand for?

T.T means that he’s sad…isnt it obvious?

its a crying emoticon that BBQ so graciously graced us wiht.

can’t compare CFAI cospiracy to a 50 rupee surchage for a TI-36X II calculator at a flee market in New Delhi.

For those of us who weren’t around or paying attention during the Ananda ordeal, what happened?

For those of us who weren’t around or paying attention during the Ananda ordeal, what happened?

PeteyPete Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For those of us who weren’t around or paying > attention during the Ananda ordeal, what happened? I missed half the thread. Sadly it was nuked, though I know a few people have it saved. Come out come out where ever you are!

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I never saw the calculator one T.T Neither I saw calculator one T.T

Missed it too, this so so f x x k!

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > PeteyPete Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > For those of us who weren’t around or paying > > attention during the Ananda ordeal, what > happened? > > > I missed half the thread. Sadly it was nuked, > though I know a few people have it saved. Come > out come out where ever you are! yes yes, please please come out!~SOS~!

$tarving_Banker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Missed it too, this so so f x x k! You mean this is so so so f x x k!

Both are vastly overrated. Some are easily amused. Any legendary thread discussion has to include Bleron’s “Watch me pass Level 2 in 5 days” thread. Classic.

Calculator gets my vote. Don’t think it ran for as many pages as qqqbee though. what about that other thread where people just posted random comments about what they had done that day? It was also nuked, but it was hilarious. Bleron was before my time sadly.

19 pgs of thread backed up on word doc. it goes to 132 microsfot word pgs. http://hotfile.com/dl/66218195/d431ed0/SOS.doc.html

The most legendary AF posts EVER are the Terminator post and the one in which a member took a dump in the test centre bathroom sink.

^agreed. I don’t care if its made up. That story was epic.

The test center dump story was the best I’ve ever seen on AF. I couldn’t stop laughing for 5 minutes.

Anyone have this one or can post a link? I keep focusing on this darn job and missing the good stuff.