I lost my wedding ring

Inner Evil Voice Wrote:
——————————————————-
> I just told her drunk (I had to find courage,
> haha) yesterday while watching football.
> She’s upset, and since our anniversary is coming
> soon that added against my case. I hoped to have
> angry “you know”, but it didn’t happen. It seems
> she’s gonna be mad like a week. Tried a couple of
> jokes, but it was a bad move too.

Newbie.

So you told her drunk watching football while cracking jokes…uhhh.

See my genius prior post, you just sent like a trifecta of symbols to her all at once that you couldn’t care less, and are basically a jacka$$, I expect it will be awhile before she calms down. Chicks can stay mad about a thing like that for YEARS dood.

Purealpha,
Wow, I will ask my female friends if they would stay mad for years for that. They forgive even cheating in a matter of days, if they want to. If they don’t want, who cares. In the countries where I have lived nobody would care.

Are you talking about the USA? I knew a guy who said some little thing and ten years later his wife still bitches about it every week.

Outside the USA, yeah people are more normal.

purealpha Wrote:
——————————————————-
> Newbie.
>
> So you told her drunk watching football while
> cracking jokes…uhhh.
>
> See my genius prior post, you just sent like a
> trifecta of symbols to her all at once that you
> couldn’t care less, and are basically a jacka$$, I
> expect it will be awhile before she calms down.
> Chicks can stay mad about a thing like that for
> YEARS dood.

Yeah, actually I couldn’t care less about the stupid ring, and she knows it. Yesterday I turned into a positive though. We’re going to buy a replacement together this weekend, “like when we were engaged, remember?”–I told her. She smiled.

Besides, since she knows I’m a MoFo anyway, so her expectations are low, hahaha.

Great move:
‘like when we were engaged, remember?’ You’re going to get that princess-cut-pu$$y now guy - well played.

No quote needed