01/11/11!!!!!

@ 11:11 am this is what my work life has come to…(and my group’s)

but it’s only the 7th?

I’m more intrigued about what’s gonna happen on 12/21/12 at 21:12. I’ll throw an epic party just in case the Mayans had it right. Everyone’s invited. Even you, Chad.

BValGuy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > but it’s only the 7th? fine Captain Obvious - we’ll play by YOUR rules

That’s nothing. What about 11/11/11 @ 11:11?

11/11/11 @ 11:11 on the 11th floor of an office building in the 11th state to be incorporated into the USA?

Reggie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 11/11/11 @ 11:11 on the 11th floor of an office > building in the 11th state to be incorporated into > the USA? in room number 1111

iphone to verizon…

It’s the new 1/1/11.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > iphone to verizon… This^. About fu¢king time for me to ditch this crappy blackberry and Sprint once and for all.

Ok, so my friends and I are hitting Vegas for happy 11’s day. It’s going to be epic!

I wrote 8/8/88 on my driveway when it was paved in '88 its still there - - really faded though

When I was 6, an older kid dared me to write a four letter word on my driveway. So I wrote F-U-K-E. My parents laughed. Spelling was never my strong suit when I was youngre [sic].