AF comments

46 posts / 0 new
Last post
Deleted User's picture

The only thing worse than those threads is people bitching about those threads. The only thing worse than that is people discussing how to solve the perceived problem.

Black Swan's picture

Captain Windjammer Wrote:
——————————————————-
> The only thing worse than those threads is people
> bitching about those threads. The only thing
> worse than that is people discussing how to solve
> the perceived problem.

^ and where would this gem of a post fall in that hierarchy?

redacted

SuperiorReturn's picture

quit adding to the problem captain

"I talk the truth only.two month ago I pass the exam to study the econmic master" - qqqbee, Sept 1, 2010

Deleted User's picture

The only thing worse than people discussing how to solve the perceived problem is people responding to a post correctly pointing out that there’s nothing worse than people discussing how to solve the perceived problem.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

bchad's picture

It would really help if the search button were in a larger font and in more prominent place. Or actually a button.

Even for people who are willing to do a search, the first task is to search for the search button.

You want a quote?  Haven’t I written enough already???

Palantir's picture

ohai Wrote:
——————————————————-

> 2) Improve moderation of the forums to reduce
> trolls and flames
>

This.

Cities teem with evil and decay, let’s give it a good shake and see what falls out!!

greengrape's picture

SuperiorReturn Wrote:
——————————————————-
> quit adding to the problem captain

Agreed. Captain has proved himself to be “the problem” just as he described.

Black Swan's picture

Yeah, but with the sheer volume of stuff out here search is kinda difficult, especially if you’re new and don’t know how to phrase the search with the correct lingo

redacted

Black Swan's picture

I mean, say you’re new and wondering if attempting to take cfa exams with limited intellectual abilities will turn you into a bitter old non-constructive troll who’s only outlet is playing boss on the internets, how would you know to search for “captain buttjammer”?

redacted

Muddahudda's picture

No one reads stickies.

The only sticky I am interested in is my sticky man stuff and a voluptuous blonde.

DoubleDip's picture

hhaha!!

bodhisattva's picture

Superior Return what level candidate are you?

Palantir's picture

Can we also tone down on the comments of “CFA is worthless because I’ve spent decades in the industry and I know that no one cares about it”.

Cities teem with evil and decay, let’s give it a good shake and see what falls out!!

SuperiorReturn's picture

bodhisattva Wrote:
——————————————————-
> Superior Return what level candidate are you?

i aced all my exams on the first try which indicates my ability to give my clients superior returns.

"I talk the truth only.two month ago I pass the exam to study the econmic master" - qqqbee, Sept 1, 2010

comp_sci_kid's picture

SuperiorReturn Wrote:
——————————————————-
> bodhisattva Wrote:
> ————————————————–
> —–
> > Superior Return what level candidate are you?
>
> i aced all my exams on the first try which
> indicates my ability to give my clients superior
> returns.

Excellent demonstration of how one should pitch their CFA experience

Pages

Subscribe toComments for "AF comments"