what gives u joy

nothing seems to amuse me…what is the source of joy for you…thanks

posting on AFOT at 8:50 am on sat morning naturally

While waiting in line, if there’s a chick in front of me, I find irresistible to take a deep smell at her hair and the back of her neck, then keep staring at her neck, ears or shoulders as close as I can.

Doing 2 mocks in one day on a Saturday.

Doing a nice 2 hours of combat sport, feeling completely exhausted afterwards, then having a nice super fat meal on the way home and smoking a couple of cigarettes once home, negating all my efforts before I go to sleep. Sweet.

mauy thai sex racing

we counting masturbation as combat sports now? really/

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > we counting masturbation as combat sports now? > really/ if you beat your d*ck hard enough i guess it counts

Doing it. giggidy.

black_label Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nothing seems to amuse me…what is the source of > joy for you…thanks Other people. Endless source of joy and amusement. And myself. I amuse myself a lot. And doing stuff, lots of it. With lots of people. That amuses me. And things that happen, situations. Can be hilarious. I heard it said before and I believe it to be very, very true: only boring people are bored…

Long sleep in on Saturday morning, followed by cooking breakfast for myself, girlfriend, roommate, and whoever else happens to be over. I don’t know why, but I’m partial to cooking breakfast - don’t make a lot of dinners, but really enjoy making food on saturday/sunday morning after a long sleep. Ordering books on half.com to read for pleasure and having a wishlist that’s like three pages deep - always good to know I have more good stuff waiting to be read. Taking the girlfriend out to dinner, followed by eh…you know.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Long sleep in on Saturday morning, followed by > cooking breakfast for myself, girlfriend, > roommate, and whoever else happens to be over. I > don’t know why, but I’m partial to cooking > breakfast - don’t make a lot of dinners, but > really enjoy making food on saturday/sunday > morning after a long sleep. > > Ordering books on half.com to read for pleasure > and having a wishlist that’s like three pages deep > - always good to know I have more good stuff > waiting to be read. > > Taking the girlfriend out to dinner, followed by > eh…you know. dungeons and dragons? model robot building? stamp collecting oh supersadface why do u tease us so…

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > supersadface Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Long sleep in on Saturday morning, followed by > > cooking breakfast for myself, girlfriend, > > roommate, and whoever else happens to be over. > I > > don’t know why, but I’m partial to cooking > > breakfast - don’t make a lot of dinners, but > > really enjoy making food on saturday/sunday > > morning after a long sleep. > > > > Ordering books on half.com to read for pleasure > > and having a wishlist that’s like three pages > deep > > - always good to know I have more good stuff > > waiting to be read. > > > > Taking the girlfriend out to dinner, followed > by > > eh…you know. > > > > dungeons and dragons? > model robot building? > stamp collecting > oh supersadface why do u tease us so… D&D. Nothin’ caps off a night of dinner, drinking, and dancing like heading back to the crib and rollin’ a d20.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pimpineasy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > supersadface Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Long sleep in on Saturday morning, followed > by > > > cooking breakfast for myself, girlfriend, > > > roommate, and whoever else happens to be over. > > > I > > > don’t know why, but I’m partial to cooking > > > breakfast - don’t make a lot of dinners, but > > > really enjoy making food on saturday/sunday > > > morning after a long sleep. > > > > > > Ordering books on half.com to read for > pleasure > > > and having a wishlist that’s like three pages > > deep > > > - always good to know I have more good stuff > > > waiting to be read. > > > > > > Taking the girlfriend out to dinner, followed > > by > > > eh…you know. > > > > > > > > dungeons and dragons? > > model robot building? > > stamp collecting > > oh supersadface why do u tease us > so… > > D&D. Nothin’ caps off a night of dinner, > drinking, and dancing like heading back to the > crib and rollin’ a d20. +1000, In my single dates, when i would come home, doesnt matter what time it was, i would put 2-3 games of UT2k3.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pimpineasy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > supersadface Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Long sleep in on Saturday morning, followed > by > > > cooking breakfast for myself, girlfriend, > > > roommate, and whoever else happens to be over. > > > I > > > don’t know why, but I’m partial to cooking > > > breakfast - don’t make a lot of dinners, but > > > really enjoy making food on saturday/sunday > > > morning after a long sleep. > > > > > > Ordering books on half.com to read for > pleasure > > > and having a wishlist that’s like three pages > > deep > > > - always good to know I have more good stuff > > > waiting to be read. > > > > > > Taking the girlfriend out to dinner, followed > > by > > > eh…you know. > > > > > > > > dungeons and dragons? > > model robot building? > > stamp collecting > > oh supersadface why do u tease us > so… > > D&D. Nothin’ caps off a night of dinner, > drinking, and dancing like heading back to the > crib and rollin’ a d20. Since I’m at work I can’t post the link, but just google “I put on my robe and wizard hat.” Haven’t thought of that in years. So funny…

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Since I’m at work I can’t post the link, but just > google “I put on my robe and wizard hat.” Haven’t > thought of that in years. So funny… You’re quoting the Bl00dninja chronicles. I thought about quoting it too, but thought people wouldn’t get the reference. I cast level 12 f&*! of the infinite. You turn into a real beautiful woman…

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > While waiting in line, if there’s a chick in front > of me, I find irresistible to take a deep smell at > her hair and the back of her neck, then keep > staring at her neck, ears or shoulders as close as > I can. What if shes a fat girl? Does she smell like a burger king?

Andrew3032 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Inner Evil Voice Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > While waiting in line, if there’s a chick in > front > > of me, I find irresistible to take a deep smell > at > > her hair and the back of her neck, then keep > > staring at her neck, ears or shoulders as close > as > > I can. > > What if shes a fat girl? Does she smell like a > burger king? I thought it wasn’t necessary to clarify, but yeah I pass on fat/ugly/old girls. Chicks with bad attitude (think SheFA) turn me off too.

blush

coaching.