2 friends are starting their own fun

I need some advice from you guys. So 2 of my good friends have just started their own fun and want me to join them. IMO, there are pros and cons to both. I still have a lot of time to make a decision. But advice and thoughts from you guys will be very much appreciated. Smile. http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/stockbroker/stockbroker1012/stockbroker101201873/8503605-two-women-friends-having-fun-together-in-pool.jpg

What is the point of this thread? To show how much of a douche you are?

I just love water fun, MML

………………………………………________ ………………………………,.-‘”……………….“~., …………………………,.-”………………………………“-., …………………….,/…………………………………………”:, …………………,?..……………………………………………, ………………./……………………………………………………,} ………………/………………………………………………,:^'} ……………/……………………………………………,:”………/ …………..?…..…………………………………..:…………/ …………./.(……“~-,…………………………,:………./ ………../(….”~,……..“~,………………..,:………/ ……….{…$;……”=,…….“-,…….,.-~-,},.~”;/….} …………((……*~…….”=-.……“;,./…./”…………../ …,,,.\~,……“~.,……………………..}…………../ …………(….=-,…….……………………(……;_,,-” …………/.~,……-………………………….\……/\ ………….\~.*-,……………………………….|,./……, ,……….}.>-.\………………………………|……………=~-, …..=~-,_\……\,……………………………\ ……………….=~-,.,………………………….\ ……………………………:,,………………………\……………_ ……………………………….=-,……………….,%>–==“ ………………………………….\…………,-%…….`\ ………………………………,

I don’t know why those two birds need to rest on top of those yellow rafts. Looks like they have some pretty nice floaties of their own.