Occupy Wall Street Protests Coming to DC

Just received this email from work; I should bring my camera to work that day…I removed certain info… Colleagues, ***** is committed to providing the safest environment possible for their Clients. To this end, they would like to notify you that OccupyDC protests are being planned across the city this week. They will remain on alert throughout the week monitoring the situation as ***** is a verified rallying point for the protestors and will have additional security on-site throughout the day for the remainder of this week as a precaution. As an additional precaution, the revolving door will be secured for the remainder of the week. If it appears that protesters are within the vicinity of the ***** Building, they will lock the perimeter of the building. If the building is locked down due to a protest, you will still be able to access the property using your keyfob. Please carry your Datawatch security access keyfob with you throughout the day in case this should become necessary. For your safety, please be mindful of people following you in as you enter or exit the building and if you have any questions, please contact *****. Thanks, *****