Level 2 study materials ?

Guys, just passed level I and want to start level II preparation early. Would you guys mind recommending some good study materials ? PS did level I with uppermark, but not sure about its level II quality (as it involves constructed response) and also it seems like level II product is not available yet and dunno when

I used uppermark for level I as well. It helped a lot. Actually I got stronger for every topic. I’m wondering for level II if i should use schweser notes and uppermark qbank.

Wow, same here man! And also wondering the same thing, Uppermark has great testbank resources but dunno how long we still need to wait for …

Wouldn’t recommend Uppermark for Level II, having had a bad experience with it.

I just passed L1 as well. Regarding L2 materials, CAIA has posted articles for its “Current and Integrated Topics” for free on the L2 study materials page: https://www.caia.org/content/curriculum-study-tools - Select L2 tab

I think for this part of the test, I’ll probably read the source material. As for the standard study notes, I’m also debating whether to use Uppermark, Schweser, or the original source. However, I’ll definitely do the Uppermark testbank for sure.

Lol what’s happened alex ? I am considering TestBank for UM, but their course is really poor. And the lecturers, they don’t truly understand the materials.

My experience with Level 1 and 2 taught me to study the course materials THOROUGHLY. UM and Kaplan will summarize the material but ALL the questions come from the course material provided. Read the main book at least twice. Make short notes as you go along. UM test bank is very very good with the questions. There are at least 1400 questions for L2…do them over and over again, master them and you will pass. I have not received my L2 results yet but I am pretty confident…and dare I say thanks for the UM test bank. It helped make things a lot more clearer and the exam a lot easier. All the best