Skype interview

With ten min notice.

Is that really a thing? What’s the protocol on dressing up, etc? Obviously was not in pajamas, but not pulling out interview suit just for a skype interview…

shirt + tie

Female version?

super push-up with low cut top

You’ll probably lock in the in-office interview at the very least

Itera is clearly an experienced pro at the hiring process.

As am lacking in certain assets, I settled for see-through top with neon bra.

Thanks guys. yes

I hope your not serious. I once saw a guy on a video conference in a suit and tie stand up… and he had no pants on. Big fail. Wear pants.

Skype interviews is becoming more common, even for positions in the town you’re living in. Giving 10 minutes notice is not the norm. It happened to me once when I had guests and the only quiet room I could find was a room that contained trophies and medals I received when i was playing sports in my younger years. I realized right after the interview that the trophies and medals were in full sight right behind me. They must have thought I was a douche.

Lol no not serious. Was wearing neon bra but you couldn’t tell I looked presentable.

i do have a pos computer and I can’t tilt my screen beyond like 60 degrees without the screen going out, so I had to squat the whole time (it looked like I was sitting though). Got a work out and an interview!

Credit Suisse last year started getting into the idea that their ER senior analysts should do pre-recorded videos about their opinions on the companies they cover, their research product etc… and post it online for buyside clients to access. (make it more personal)

I remember one senior analyst (think he covered Tech) did a pre-recorded video and posted it, and for some reason didn’t realize he was wearing an undershirt while in a hotel room. It was HILARIOUS! I heard from my sales guy there that it became like #1 most viewed video ever and the director of research had to give a warning that people should be careful before posting their videos.

LOL - did he get the job

This thread is worthless without pics.

MSpaint is one of my hidden talents

Emichan is officially one on my favorite posters on this forum already.

^ +1

^ Agreed. Though I was thinking more flowing long brown hair…

LOL, love the drawing.

Brilliant.

Sorry, pixie cut. wink

Thanks all yes