St. Louis Area - ER Analyst Roles Posted

If anyone in the St. Louis area is interested, Stifel Nicolaus and RW Baird are hiring for Equity Research analyst & senior associate positions.

Also, NISA Investments is hiring for a Fixed Income & Derivatives Analyst position.

Sorry, I don’t have any connections to either firm. Just thought I’d let people know in case anyone was interested.

Would I be able to commute from Fergusson? I want to take in the nightly fireworks. But seriously, thanks for posting! Good luck youngin’s!

lol… the commute from Ferguson would be horrible since you would have to take I-70 to downtown St. Louis. You’ll get nightly fireworks everytime the cardinals win a home game or hit a home run at home, though.

Where do you work?

I work at a consulting firm in St. Louis

Respect.

Respect. I’ll send my resume kiddo.

stl is too volatile, riots and stuff?

The riots/looting/protests are a good distance away from where Stifel is. I’m not sure where RW Baird is though. Regardless, it will likely be in downtown StL, Clayton, or Chesterfield - all of which will be nice areas… also, things have simmered down significantly since last week. Events like that are scarce. First time ive experienced such an event since moving here 11 years ago for school.

Being an equity research analyst isn’t my cup of tea… I posted these positions for any and all that dream of working in ER. I would suspect that StL wouldn’t be nearly as competitive as say NYC, Chicago, or L.A.

thanks man, I’ve seen the SN and NISA jobs listed but not the baird.

good looking out

Sure thing. RW Baird has posted quite a few positions lately. Really, there’s been a lot of CFA related jobs posted in the St. Louis area recently, which is surprising since it’s such a small market.

where are you seeing these jobs?

indeed.com

put CFA in the jobs field, St Louis in the location field…

wow much better than linked in

thanks man!

Sure thing. Glad I could help.