ER Modeling Test

Hello…I troll these forums, but this request is serious.

I am to have a Modeling test for ER, and I am supposed to update a model with a press release, and was wondering if anyone would be able to provide a model like this for practice…any help is appreciated.

What’s your email kiddo. I’ll help ya.

Learn to build fully linked three-statement models. The basic course from Breaking Into Wall Street should be sufficient.

Bump…anybody have a quarterly earnings model? I’ve done the BIWS course.

Yeah what your email kid?

Hi, I am in the same boat interviewing for a REIT associate role.

I purchased the wall street prep model on REITs and it is not the greatest - leaves many questions unanswered on how to model reits. When you do ask WSP questions they don’t respond. The package models a residential REIT for fiscal year 2007 (I don’t get that as this new reit package was newly released in 2014 so very dated - you think they would be more current). That’s my vent only because I feel ripped off and I spent all this money and I really want to do well on this interview.

Anyways, if anyone can answer me some modeling questions in regards to reits that would be awesome. My concerns deal with the forecasting of all the different amortization items (leasing costs, amortization of tenant improvements, non-cash revenue, etc) on their income statements.

StudMuffin & CFAvsMBA - Will you also send to me? ephill22@gmail.com

Many thanks!

Get the REIT bws package

What’s the general consensus here for deriving your assumptions? It’s so subjective, I’d assume your senior has the ultimate call at the EOD. But curious to hear what you guys think.