Start a FinTech Company

I want to start a FinTech company. I was wondering if anyone is interested in it.

i worked in finance (illiquid investment) and the past 1.5 years I built a full blown ecommerce website on my own from scratch. That didn’t succeed too well; I do have users though. However, throughout the process I’ve learned so much from my failure, including programming. And I realized I can do a lot more with the combined knowledge. I’ve also learned the mistakes I’ve made and definitely understands the entire process a lot better.

Obviously the idea would be what I’ve done in advisory mix with coding.

If you’re interested in hearing more, let me know. Would love to meet someone who have the same interest as me.

I work in illiquid investments as well, as do several of the posters on this board. Tell me more about your idea. I wouldn’t say I’m interested in starting a company but I’d like to help contribute ideas.

You seem like a driven person. I’m actually in the planning/prep work stages of a financial-ish type start up and I don’t think you realize how valuable people like you are. People like you have people like my buddy and I in a stangle hold a lot of times

Involved in starting one too. Not quite fintech, just financial related. The main issue though is going to be attracting visitors and building up a user base.