Internship in an approached company

I have once applied for a company for internship in February. They have replied me to confirm timeslot for interview. But when I receive no reply from company after emailing more questions to them, I didn’t attend the interview because I think this is uncertain yet. Now I am trying to apply for that company again, does anyone know what I can do? Recently when I email to ask again, it has been four days since they said that they will inform me if there is any further updates. Does it mean there is no more vacancy? Or should I directly approach director or co-founder of the company to send them my resume? Any suggestion?

So let me get this straight - you applied for an internship, the company invited you in for an interview, and you said hold on just a minute, I am not interviewing with you until you answer my questions on email? Shocker that they didnt respond.

In my reply, I choose the timeslot, and list out some questions. But after that I receive no reply and comfirmation.

dude, you decided not to go to the interview after choosing the time slot beacuse they didn’t answer your questions? damn man

Companies have to apply to interview BSD like this guy.

HAHAHAH