Expected Salary after CFA lvl 1 & FRM part 2

Dear analyst

I live in Indonesia and I am planning to take Master in Management or MBA in Europe. I have 1 years working experience in brokerage firm as equity research. I would like to know how much I will get after I completed FRM part 2 and CFA part 1 if i work in Europe (UK,German), US, or in Indonesia.

Thank you in advance.

I think your question is too broad to really be able to say. But speaking very generally, if you land a starting position in financial services in Europe or the US you should be hoping for USD50k as a solid base. Some grad or back offices positions may well be below that of course and then some positions can be considerably more. Indonesia I have no idea about, but I would love to visit some time.

Probably best not to focus so much on the starting salary for job number one anyway. You need to be thinking about where that position will take you in 3-5 years and what you could be earning then.

It is very unlikely that passing FRM part 2 or CFA Level 1 will have any significant impact on your employability or salary level.

On the other hand, attending a Top european business school (specifically LBS, Insead, Iese, IE, HEC, or Esade) will give you access to €100,000/yr jobs.