MiF programs which doesn't require GMAT / Accepts people who have cleared CFA level1

Hello,

I’ve just cleared CFA level 1 and I want to pursue the Masters in Finance program.

Could anyone tell me good, competetive universities which accept students based on their CFA level 1 qualification and not GMAT.

It’ll be great help.

Thank You,

Piyush Shah

The only program I know of is IE MiF, but with the surge of people enroling in the CFA program I am not so sure they still do it.

Ya, of IE I know. They do accept CFA Level 1 passed students.

I was seeking institutions other than IE.

Anyway, speaking of IE, do you know how good it is? In terms of knowledge and exposure that I’ll gain there if accepted and also in terms of financial stability after I complete the program.

I don’t know of any MILF programs. Normally, you just go to the bar and they find you. If it is organized though, let me know, as I might be interested.

Would you still be interested in said MILF programs once you found out it was held in India?

Why not. The great thing about dating in India is you don’t know who to thank afterwards.

^There are no MILFS in india,its either teenagers or old women,MILFS turn to cows than transform into old women