Salary for Full time CFA trainer in Dubai?

Guys

I am thinkng of moving to Dubai as a full time CFA Trainer. I have an interview lined up as well

What salary/facilities should i ask for .

I will relocate with my wife and small baby

Dubai? Why?

100 million dollars.

CFA trainer? Like teaching people CFA material?

Pretty sure you’ll need a chauffeur to drive your wife around, assuming Dubai is similar to Qatar. Probably want one for yourself too.

yes

Talk to other trainers

Don’t forget to demand for Housing Allowance, or if they will give you housing, it would be great.

House rental in Dubai is quite expensive.

If you’ll be given Allowance, with 3,000 AED, you can only get a 1 Studio Type room + 1 Rest Room + Sharing Kitchen with your neighbor.

and that room the room that I’ve said was at a Villa, which means inside a compound, there are around 7 families inside.

Other option would be living on a Flat, I’ve saw a 2 bedroom, 2 Rest room, 1 kitchen, 1 Living room for AED 6,000.

I can probably think of 100 other things you’d probably be better at than teaching CFA Level III.

#AndImNotKidding

Indian national moving to Dubai… why would you move to a place that will literally treat you like shit every chance it gets?

This!!!

Dubai for Indians is not good. Most Indians are labourers shovelling cement. You’ll be lower than the arabs and the whites…

There are full time CFA trainers in Dubai? I think we may have reached peak Charter.

Vicky, you’re a legend. Congrats on getting the charter.

personally I’d explore other options before teaching. Dubai isn’t worth the tax break in my view

Dubai is awesome. I know a few people in HR that can better help you know what you are worth in this market. Most laborers here are indians. Most indians here and not laborers. Infact as they are the highest population here, it is much easier for an indian to get promoted. In most firms the odds are your seniors will be indians. Your wife will be able to drive. The only people who will treat you better than arabs are the locals and those are ten percent of the population and you wont see them much cause thry hang in their own areas so you are good. The market is a bit slow now when it comes to jobs but if you move here you can always move to a better job.