Is the CFW designation worth it - Chartered Financial Wizard?

They boast the most studying required out of any exam, 5000 hours for a 12hr test. It seems a bit too much. They don’t send out books, they just send out an outline of what you should ‘know’. The outline alone costs quite a bit as they claim it is a gameplan to becoming a financial wizard. They claim that if you can’t move the markets, you can’t be a financial wizard. It sounds pretty appealing, but there are only a few CFW charterholders out there and it sounds like something out of Harry Potter. I hear the girls all want to date a wizard, but they seem like the geeky types who don’t know what it takes to become a CFW. 5000 hours is a lot but they say that a work year has 2000 hours. So just work doubletime and in two years, possibly take the test? The 12hr length is also intimidating. They don’t offer breaks or let you get out of your seat; it is an all day affair. Out of the few who passed last year, a majority wore diapers. This seems like a viable strategy, but i’m wondering which brands are most effective? It must really smell in the exam room, but I guess it is worth it to become a wizard. I mean to move markets with a few clicks would be amazing. I might just order the outline and see how far I can get into it. In the biz they call going for the CFW - ‘going for the wand’ - anyone else here thinking about going for the wand?

is this for real or are you off the drugs?

CFW of hacksaw

Trying a bit too hard here bud.

See kids, this is why you lay off the shrooms

get back on your meds ACE

whatever you were on when you typed this ACE, can you please ship some to me? Ill PM my address

ill pay in dogecoin

What made you stop ? Please continue…

That’s what she said?

^ That’s why I like finance.

Damn it! That’s my line. Lol