Is it ok to work on BPOs / out sourced works?

I mean if you are pursuing CFA, is it fine to work on operations related roles, more on back office task?

or should I really move into corporate finance?

BPOs in philippines pays twice or more compared to corporate entry level front office roles.

cash wise, BPOs provide more for entry level,

but for experience wise, it is great to work for corp fin or more on analysis compared to operations.

Would the salary and opportunity Flip to best when I am on my mid career?

I am currently a starter with just more than a year exp.

any insights?

No, they will feed you to the dogs there. Like literally - the place where I worked had a pit. There was a mastiff named Maggie. She was my friend. Unfortunately, she ended up being used for a gene splicing/teleportation experiment. Did I mention that this was also a research facility? The cafeteria was pretty good though. It was a good office perk. Anyway, the best tip for new office workers is to get fashionable shoes - something with good lines. Don’t get the ones with the box front; those scream “future IT manager”. People always say dress for the job you want. That’s why I wear a space suit to the office.

what BPO

My head got rumbled on your comment. I didnt understand anything.

Can you further explain or be more direct on what you really mean?

in BPO here in PHilippines, international banks have Service centers here. And they are also requiring you to dress semi formal. Same same with all of the other finance roles.

what is BPO

so no space suits allowed? hacksaw

Business process outsourcing.

Shit place to work for…