At what age do you think your salary will peak?

Will it plateau at that point until retirement?

It will peak when I want it to peak.

Depends on the industry. If you’re a corporate drone it probably won’t peak until you’re 50. If you’re a rockstar trader it will be much younger

I would not be surprised if this is near my peak. I kind of want to live in a more reasonable location and be more financially independent at some point. I’m about 30.

I sure hope it’s not soon or else I have a long road ahead :o

My view is that your salary should peak the day before you retire…move on up 'n all that.

Probably 5 or 6 years from now. I find myself a lot less motivated by money lately and more motivated by what i’m actually doing and who i’m interacting with.

Probably more to do with the fact that I genuinely dislike people but that’s a different topic.

48 according to Forbes

http://www.forbes.com/sites/learnvest/2014/01/13/your-high-earning-years-salary-secrets-for-your-20s-30s-and-40s/#14aec70d57bd

It was recently brought to my attention - by a person who is on a friendly side but has a solid experience in the industry- that companies are generally reluctant to even interview women who are approaching their 40s. It does not matter if these women are single or not. Apparently it is assumed these women will be bearing any time. Period. His advise to all women around this age was to specify the child-wish situation. I think it is such a shame for… Germany…