Skills Development: Financial Analysis & Business Writing

Hi everyone, thought of asking, I plan to further develop my skills in financial analysis and business writing. Are there any part time opportunities (e.g. online) that you can suggest to me on this? I am doing risk management in my current work. Though I am in good hands as I’m learning a lot and great team, I also wanted to further develop my financial analysis and business writing skills as I believe that these are very important skills. Many thanks

Just build a financial model using your personal data for the next 30 years. Forecast earnings and living expenses. Use sensitivity factors for critical input variables like salary increases, inflation, real increase in cost of living, etc. Factor in large expenses like the down payment of a house, wedding, further higher education, etc. You could add a whole debt and equity module on your home purchase. Figure out how much additional monthly payment is required to pay off your mortgage early. Add a section on retirement- figure out how much you need to save now and when you can retire, using different ranges of withdrawal rates and optimize. There’s a lot you can do with so much personal data you already have access to.