NYC ER/AM Connections

Hello friends! I am new to the board and looking to it for some help. I just passed Level 2 and am looking to see if the accomplishment and community surrounding it can help me pivot in my career. I have been working for one of the largest FA teams in NYC at a major wirehouse in midtown for about 2 years, running a sizeable book’s investments (in terms of manager due diligence, trading and rebalancing, proposal generation and performance reporting).

I have learned a good deal about the industry through the position’s wide exposure to asset classes and internal workings of my particular bank across its many desks. In doing so, I am determined that ER/AM is something I would like to transition to full time.

Are any of you in NYC and know of any potential openings? Or might you have some advice? Perhaps even time for a coffee so I may pick your brain?

Call me 867-5309

My team is hiring and passing CFA level 2 guarantees you the job. Call me at 371-4813 ext. 9381

hey hey guys, come on, be nice. I would start looking on LinkedIn. look for more recent postings of ER jobs, I know the internal recruiters keep that reasonably active

^they guy offered you coffee why dont you take him up on it