Tips on how to reach back out to hiring manager?

Over a year ago, I made it to the final round of an investment company but I did not get the offer. The hiring manager and her team members liked me enough to pass me to the final round with the CEO/founder as well as other senior level management. It’s a company with a tight knit culture so that’s why I had to interview with the CEO/founder and senior management. It wasn’t a good interview performance so i was not surprised that I got rejected, but I know any other day I could’ve done better.

I joined another investment company last year, have been doing well, got promoted, and passed CFA level 2. I tried to reach back out to the HR person who helped coordinate the multiple rounds of interviews but she never responded. I’m thinking about giving it another shot with the hiring manager. Is it recommended that I do or just apply again by emailing the HR department’s email address listed on the website? I don’t even know whether they’re in hiring mode though and this firm never posts openings anywhere.

I’d really appreciate advice on how to reach out as I’m very interested in working for this firm.

Email is your best bet. To ensure it’s going to be read, include a free membership to Brazzers. Chicks dig that site.

I don’t think it’s worth it to ask for another job there. Usually, after companies reject an applicant, they don’t like to reconsider. If the HR hasn’t responded to you, most likely they aren’t looking to fill that position. You can email the manager just to say hi and update them on what you are doing. It’s good to cultivate long term relationships. However, I don’t know if it will be productive to ask for as job.

sometimes the grass only seems greener on the other side it sounds like you have a good gig - just kill it at that position