Did I screw my interview?

Had a super-day today, consists of 3 30minutes interviews.

Think I did the first two well… they were mostly behavioral and a few basic technical ones, which I got them right.

The third interviewer was the head of the group… started the interview by asking me “walk me through your resume” followed by a few other questions based on my resume. He also asked me “What do you know about our company?”, which I answered. But as soon as I finished answering that question (about 10 minutes have passed since the conversation with him started), he asks “So do you have any questions for me?” I had prepared a few questions to ask him, but I didn’t expect to ask him that early. So after I asked him all the questions that I had prepared (about 20 minutes have passed since the conversation started), I couldn’t really make the conversation longer, and the interview ended there. Did I screw this up???

He probably just doesn’t care. Interview might be a big thing for you, but they most likely pulled this guy into the room with 5 minutes notice.

What Ohai said. But since the interviewer is the head of the group, it might just be his interviewing style. Our director does that in interviews - he basically lets the interviewee do all the talking. So unless you said something really dumb, you’re probably fine.

Well, the good news is that there seems to be campus hiring going on. I don’t remember threads like this last year.