Cheap Asian Labour

Hello,

Since a very long time , I got used to the phrase cheap Asian Labour. As you all know, not all the developing countries have a lot of job available in the market with respect to its population. But there is no dearth of qualified professionals.

I’m MBA in finance from one of the leading MBA colleges in the country. I’m from a poor background. So had to join a real estate firm in marketing profile as I had previous experience in marketing and they were offering good money. It’s been 6 months I’m in this role. But I want to continue my career in finance. I’m comfortable with a work from home position with dedicated time. Whatever the pay is , I’m interested in a good exposure role in finance.

How do I get one ?

Thanks .

I’m not going to recommend that you drug a Managing Director of a big finance company and photograph him unconscious next to a pile of cocaine and used condoms. I’m also not going to recommend that you let him wake up next to a (optional fake) dead prostitute and claim you are the only one who can “clean up” his mess, in return for career favors. By the way, in case anyone asks, I will disavow all knowledge of this conversation. Your computer will self destruct in 3… 2… 1…

Or I can just kidnap the dog you cuddle (you being a professional cuddler :stuck_out_tongue: ) and ask you for an answer , which can genuinely help me. :smiley:

BTW, I am not looking for a big finance company. Small one with financial analysis role will do just fine.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

hahahaha ohai that was fantastic.

OP- network with people from your school thats really your only shot. People dont really learn anything special during an MBA and they are only as good as the school you went to. Shoot off some emails to alumni & family friends you may be lucky enough to have. If not just keep applying and maybe youll get lucky

Tried that. I can get reference easily for total career change. But work from home position is not very defined and accepted here. I was looking for some work, which can be done from home preferably in Boston area, cause time wise that’s appropriate for me. Anyone has any link for some financial analysis work even in trial basis?

let me get this straight. you went to top MBA, now working in marketing for RE agency, and are looking for a job in finance that you can do from home?

I Work for an Real Estate And Infra Company, (not any Agency) in a Client Relations role. And Rest of it, YES.

Not really aware of any respectable work from home finance positions…I do know a couple fixed income PMs that work from home most of the time…

One more Wolf of Wall Street I guess who wants to have sex with models?