Cover Letter

Here is a cover letter I have prepared as part of my application for MFIn and MBA. I would really appriciate any feedback on how I can make it better if there is any room for improvement. Proof reading is much appriciated.

Thank you,

M. EM.

Hey. Delete this post asap, remove your name from everything, and ask individual people for feedback without including your whole text here. Do it now.

Thanks for notifying me that my name and phone number were visible that`s very unusual.

Excellent Mr.M.ME.! you have very strong and effective writing skills and the letter was laid down in a very articulate manner I just read it and have two points that can help you take it from an A to A+. Good for you I really think you deserve getting into a strong university like the one you mentioned and complete the journey of your education. Check your PM…

Thank you calvinoh for your kind feedback and compliments.

It’s not against site policy, but Ohai was doing you a big favor. You should thank him.

I’ve also deleted your name from your original post. It’s like telling someone that their wallet is hanging out of their back pocket and vulnerable to all sorts of nasty stuff.

Unfortunately, you have also used your full name as your UserID. I cannot change that, but you should send a message to chad.sandstedt and ask him to give you some more cryptic username (best to suggest something to him so he doesn’t have to invent one for you).

Thanks BChad.

For the record, there’s chad and there is bchad. We are two separate people. Chad is the site owner. BChad is a moderator.

You are all done Mostafa check your PM. Your a very ambitious person and accomplished a lot for a guy in his 20s that’s pretty inspiring for people of all ages. I finalized your letter didn’t add much but it’s ready to send out whenever. All the luck and please stay in touch.

Im very greatful for your help and comments. You are a smart man yourself or else you wouldnt be here haha :wink: I will read the letter and notify you as soon as I get home. Not looking forward to the way home its pretty cold I wish it was October again :frowning: just a personal preference haha.

Are you planning on doing PhD as well? And haha why not June or July… I heard Canada is a pretty cold country so October is probably still considered cold. Or maybe you are in a warmer area.

No, I dont plan on doing PhD because its not aligned with my personal goals. Im just a polar bear lol get hot too easy I prefer chilly weather but not cold.

Seems like you have a good cover letter. I am curious would you be able to share the template since I am looking for a little inspiration for my cover letters (obviously without any personal information).

Haha I see. Well you seem like a very smart guy all the luck Mostafa! And like I said stay in touch.

Sure I will Spacecowboy! check your PM and thanks Calvinoh I was just contacted for an interview I will keep you posted.

is it really? i thought you had one screen name for each personality broken heart

Where can I see the cover letter? I could not find anywhere in this post. I wanted to read Mostafa’s inspiring stories!

Perhaps. It is possible that one personality knows about the other while the other doesn’t… Hmmm…

You should probably send a message to the site administrator to change your user name. If the admissions people search for you on the internet, they might find some weird AF posts.

I’ve PMed the OP on this and he says that his username is not the same as his real name.

Which does open up the issue of whether real names should be allowed as usernames at all. If I sign up with someone else’s name and then start spewing strange stuff, others might search the net and find it.

It feels like something Vladimir Putin would like. Maybe I should change my username to Vlad Putin.