Interviewing

I have now moved on to looking for out of state employment since my last ordeal. I finally got a call late last week and went for the interview on Tuesday (it was with a small boutique firm about 5 hours away). I decided to stay at a small, pay-by-hour motel just off the interstate hoping to save money. Boy was I wrong. The room itself ended up costing me $150 and I was hit with some unforeseen charges. They charged me $30 for a pay-per-view “film” that I thought was complimentary, plus they hit me with a $40 fee for stained bed sheets. I ended up paying $220 total for this one night. Interviewing is getting way too expensive. I wish I would have been hired at the last place I interviewed at. Such is life.

LOL pay by hour motels are for picking up wh ores, and you rented an adult PPV! LOL HAHAHAHAA

$40 for stained sheets - is that “film” consequence?

^^ true, how could anyone not know this? Be glad you got off so cheap. Did they ask you where you stayed while you were on the interview? JEEZ

How did that even seem like a good idea? Go have yourself checked.

Do you think a bro with CFAvsMBA as his handle has a clue?

ha ha ha - that’s an expensive, uh - “job” search

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you think a bro with CFAvsMBA as his handle has > a clue? lol I think he’s got a brain.

That is hilarious! haha…i would have told them to pound sand.

LOL…oh my. Is this for real?

Dude you could have got a CL hooker and a room at a Hilton Garden Inn for that money! And you should be using some sort of BP style containment system for your ‘overflow’ - throw a napkin on your belly or stand over a sink or something - this isn’t junior high you can’t just go around spraying ejaculate all over seedy hotel rooms.

Wow, that’s all I can say. I feel the need to thank you for this entertaining story. I’m still not sure if this is for real, it’s mind bottling.

Great thread… But forget about the job search, dude. There’s going to be a murder in the same room next week and your DNA is all over the joint… FREE CFAvsMBA! LET MY AF POSTER GO~~ bwahahhaha

pretty sure its fake, i have never heard of a rent by hr motel…

MITBENGFinance Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pretty sure its fake, i have never heard of a rent > by hr motel… welcome to Earth!

Rent by hour hotels are designed to accommodate PPV videos free of charge and sheets expected to be stained post-occupancy. Call up Asset_Management and get his mom to complain. Maybe you can get some free champagne sent in for you.

Maybe one of these? http://411newyork.org/guide/2007/05/12/hourly-rate-hotels-in-new-york/

Non existent in SD

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rent by hour hotels are designed to accommodate > PPV videos free of charge and sheets expected to > be stained post-occupancy. Call up > Asset_Management and get his mom to complain. > Maybe you can get some free champagne sent in for > you. hehehe

here read this… http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704256304575320730977161348.html