MBA Exemptions for CFA

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
mansoor08's picture

Hi all,

Have anyone considered the exemptions you get at some business schools if you are a charter holder? Do you know of colleges that do so, and how many courses/modules will you drop?

Watch Peter Olinto, JD, CPA introduce you to the Elan Guides CFA Learning System
The Righteous Hacksaw's picture

I know that some schools will let you take tests to get out of basic quant and accounting courses. I do not think they necessarily give full blown exemptions.

No Homo

numi's picture

At my school, you get free unrestricted access to the sorority houses by flashing your CFA charter.

mansoor08's picture

I planned to enroll for the Executive MBA at London Business School and was told that I will get exempted from 3 modules (total 8 modules). Then I came to know of another EMBA by London Business School in collaboration with Colombia Business School where you get awarded 2 MBA degrees (one from each school) but when I contacted them they informed me that being a CFA holder does not give me an exemption of any kind, not only that it doesn’t even give me a priority for enrolment. I always thought that CFA is my pass to enroll in any school for MBA, and I will stack them up (MBA’s) once I get my CFA. Apparently not…

numi's picture

mansoor08 Wrote:
——————————————————-
I always thought that CFA is my
> pass to enroll in any school for MBA, and I will
> stack them up (MBA’s) once I get my CFA.
> Apparently not…

LOL…I don’t think so!

Subscribe toComments for "MBA Exemptions for CFA"