Where do you have your Charter hanging?

Just got my charter beautifully framed charter and now I’m just wondering, “Where in the house should I hang this thing?”

I got mine in the original cardboard holder in was shipped in. Don’t think I’ll ever hang that thing.

Me too.

Same here. I took it out once to make sure everything was spelled right, then put it back in the cardboard sleeve.

The sleeve is quite useful for defending against zombies. After all, zombie banks must have a lot of zombie bankers.

My gf hung her grad school diploma in our front hallway, so I had to hang the CFA behemoth next to her puny 8.5 x 11 degree

You’d be surprised… I’ve seen a phD diploma for statistics for a school, and it’s probably 1/5 of the size of the CFA charter

They accidently gave me 2 of them. I have one in a makshift cardboard sleeve that the local society used to carry it to the award ceremony in and the other is in the poster tube the CFAI mailed it in.

I don’t know where my charter is. My wife put it somewhere in its original packaging. I might have to ask her about its location.

Bedroom ceiling.

It’s ironic that the curriculum discourages to put the letters in prominence, yet the charter is at least 2 times bigger than any other diploma I’ve ever seen.

anyone going to put it in the crapper ?

My wife got it framed for me (making it even more giant!), but it is leaning up against the wall in our basement. It will eventually end up in the home office, but I like the bathroom idea better.

I hung it in the bedroom, in a nice looking but inexpensive frame.

Still in the cardboard sleeve, but will go in my office if I ever get around to having it framed.

What size is it? For the record my Uni Degree was hung in the toilet, but now my appartment is too small, but once I get somewhere bigger they’re all going back in there.

Finally hung mine up in the office last week (after sitting in a frame on the floor for three years). It’s definitely huge.

I hope to hang the charter up (or at least attain a charter) one day. That means you guys are where I aspire to be in 4-5 years. Do you consider this time of your lives well-spent? Was it worth the effort to attain a charter? (I should have started a separate thread, shouldn’t I?..)

In my office.

Yes it’s big but wtf did I spend 2 years of my life killing myself for if I can’t even look at it?

My company has one of the largest art collections in the world and employees can not put anything on the wall with 2 exceptions: CFA Charter and CFP Designation, no college diplomas allowed.

I have one wall in my office that was totally blank so the Charter fits perfect.

YOU SHOULD FRAME IT AND PLACE IT ON THE SIDE TABLE … IT REMINDS YOU UR TOUGHEST HARDWORK TIME YOU PASSED…:stuck_out_tongue:

AND ALSO THE FEELING OF PLEASURE OF HAVING IT…