Advice Requested - NOT urgent

Residing in India, I have my CA Finals due in Nov, 2014. I got myself registered in CFA Level 1 and planning to give it in Dec, 2013.

Though Prep is going all well, i am quite confused regarding the 4 years experience clause to earn CFA charter.

I had made a mistake by choosing to do my internship in my own city, not going to any metro city for the same. Now in my last year, its neither advisable nor possible to change the same.

So a help required where and how to join to get this 4 years experience for obtaining CFA Charter in India. Will probably join in 1 year time, after giving my CA Finals.

Thanks in Advance…

Cheerio

Donot use word “urgent”.I just got kicked on my a** FOR using that word.LOL

Hehe… OK… Not that urgent… But the brain is in turmoil over it… Lol

URGENT!!! URGENT!!! URGENT!!!

Everybody drop what you’re doing and answer my question, because it is extremely time sensitive and important! It’s URGENT!!!

Just out of curiosity, what was so URGENT about this 4-year experience thing? It takes four years to get it. Why is it URGENT today?

And to answer your question–worry about the exam first. Once you’ve passed Levels 1 and 2 and have demonstrated your ability to pass the exams, then worry about the 4 years.

Urgently.

Urgently as i have to plan things out before they get out of hand…

Not that urgent for u… Chill Man!!!

@ Rahul Roy - Yeah, i got it now… FINALLY… :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw… u giving CFA level 1 this dec?.. It would be better to have some friends… :slight_smile:

You need your 4 years of work experience before you are officially a CFA charterholder, but you can continue to take the exams, pass all the levels… you are just not a charterholder until you have your 4 years of work experienced submitted and verified.

And i agree, it is not an urgent matter, you are just nervous about taking CA exam and CFA exam within amonth’s time.

Do the needful and give URGENTLY the same!!!