Where do you put your bag during the exam?

Where do people put their bags in exam? do they have lockers or anything like that?

In my case there was a big room with tables to lay your stuff on… no lockers nothing.

Nothing gets in the exam area except pen, calculator, ids, and your smile.

There’s a room next to the exam.

No lockers usually, so you can either leave it in your car, if you drive or there is a room where people just put their bags on the table or floor (quite unsecured).

So do not bring anything valuable that day.

When I look back, I can’t believe I just left my stuff in a room unattended. You can never trust these CFA candidates, they’ll stab you in the back if they have to.

bag room. I’ve never had anything missing from my bag.

keep my baggie in my pocket take it out right after the exam ya boi

What do you need a bag for? There’s nothing you’re going to learn 30 minutes before the test that you don’t already know.

There is a coat room for your jacket. Wear some sort of cargo pants to carry your ID, calculator, pencil, etc.

Leave your books in the car, or at home (if you’re walking or cycling in).

I feel naked without a bag. It’s like skating without a hockey stick.

I put my bag over the head of an ugly chick.

ah yes. scary movie style.

They strip you naked at the CFA exam…

I actually am okay without a bag, i am one of the few females i know who can go out without a bag/ purse.

All i need is a wallet and a phone :slight_smile:

I never understood those women that carry 4 bags/purses everywhere they go. Seriously, what’s in those things?

let me see, this is what i have usually in my purse (if i carry one):

• keys, wallet, phone (same with men)

• hand cream (always)

• tissue paper

• lip balm

• makeup bag

• brush

• water

• sunglasses

• scarf

• pen

• small notepad

• feminine product

• small perfume tube

• contact lens case

• a hair band

• medication

femiinine product? like pads?

what kind of medication

No condoms?

I still couldn’t believe level 2 - 2000? candidates, and the coat room after the exam they had two tables literally lined front to back with unsupervised cellphones (besides one bored person texting her friend at the entrance across the very large room). I could have grabbed several of them and in that crowd nobody would have seen a thing.