Quartic training Credit note (discounted) at Ironmongers Hall, 1 Shaftesbury Place, London EC2Y 8AA

I registered for the Chartered financial analyst program with Quartic training (London) for level 1 and 2. Shortly into the course I decided against writing the level 2 exam as I felt I needed more time to study for level 1 and won’t be needing the level 2 to move into the next phase of my career. Quartic training offered me a credit note worth £2,400 to cover the outstanding level 2 fees. Quartic Training is great institution to prepare for your CFA and they also have a really good tutor. If you are interested in studying for the CFA exams with Quartic training (for any level), please feel free to contact me on 07467580768 for further discussions. Once we’ve discussed, we will meet at Quartic training for an official to confirm the credit note and the transaction would be completed. I am open to discussing the discounted price. Thanks in anticipation…

I very recently attended a free Fixed Income study session set up by the CFA UK Institute at Quartic training, taken by the main teacher Nicholas Blain…was definitely decent.

Im not planning to take any further classroom based teaching myself as I prefer to study alone but I can recommend Quartic to anyone considering doing a deal with this chap.

Yea Nicholas is good. But there is a younger more vibrant guy who teaches my level, he makes the course “easy to digest”. That said I would really appreciate you pointing people interested in taking a classroom based teaching to me. Cheers mate.