Self-Employment and CFA

Hi all,

I have completed my undergraduation program in Finance. I have great interest in finance and stock market. I am looking to write CFA level 1 exam in December and subsequently level 2 and 3. However, I am looking to do my own bullion business in the near future. I have following questions: 1. Will CFA help me in stock market and in bullion business? 2. What are job prospects after completion of level 2,( in case bullion business fails)

Thanks!!

1. C

2. C

Hi,

I dint understand your answer. Can you please explain it in a bit detail?

Thanks.

I think that what Simon meant was:

1. B

2. B

Beef bullion or chicken bullion?

Why doesn’t anyone make pork bouillon?

To some extent, but the CFA curriculum only scratches the surface on equity valuation and commodities. You’ll likely have to do a lot more studying on your own if you expect to gain a solid understanding and a real advantage.

On the right sidebar on my Yahoo! mail there was an advert with this question at the bottom: Have you considered a career in automotive repair?

dude you are way behind the curve, CFAI has already caught on.

B is the new C, s2000 got it right

Hi,

What does this mean?

Hi,

I am into gold and silver Business.( Just in case you have any doubt) As gold and silver are also commodities, will it help predict future price or in other way?

It will not help you to predict future prices.

So, won’t correlation and regression help as gold, silver, dollar, and crude are highly related, sometimes.

You don’t have to register for the CFA to learn about that stuff.

Google it.

Then profit like f***ing crazy.

As someone that’s traded gold and silver for several years, no the CFA won’t make a material difference.

buy gold sell silver or buy silver sell gold

or not 2. B?

That is the question.