Not studying tonight...movie recommendations?

Long work day and I’m just not finding the motivation to stay up studying tonight,

I figure if I’m going to waste precious time sitting on my ass watching a movie tonight I might as well try and watch something motivational that will get me pumped up to study tomorrow night.

Any suggestions?

Gladiator!

Haha that’s ironic because it’s my favorite movie! I have seen it more than a few times though so I may wind up going with something else.

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

or

Margin Call

gangster squad

Watched the Big Short recently, thought it was decent…

The devil in Mr. Holmes

Freaks on a leash

Mean Girls

Thanks for all the suggestions even though most of them came too late haha

I ended up watching a documentary called Bobby Fischer Against the World…it did not have the desired effect at all (a man dedicates himself to mastering his craft (chess) to the point where it literally drove him insane; not necessarily motivational for staying up into the night studying haha). I did think it was a good documentary though.

Jiro dreams of sushi has a similar theme.

Memento.

scarface

Netflix?

The Big Short - fantastic.

is it too late to say that im sorry?

HBOGO… I think you’d be able to find it online somewhere for free as well if you don’t have HBO.

Margin Call has one of my favorite quotes from a movie, it’s Jeremy Irons as the CEO of the firm … “Maybe you could tell me what is going on. And please, speak as you might to a young child. Or a golden retriever. It wasn’t brains that brought me here; I assure you that”

If only every boss were that straightforward…

The Dark Knight

Gattaca is the inspiring story of how a back-office guy from a total non-target with hacksaw genetics broke into high finance space travel