Issuer-paid repor (sponsored research) sample

Dear All,

I am looking for some issuer-paid report (another name is sponsored report) for reference? If possible, please kindly send me some report of these?

My email: jame.david102@gmail.com

Many many thanks for your helps

Google any penny stock report ever created Borat.

^… also if you look at small cap biotech companies… it is industry practice to pay a “research” firm for a report because there are so many of these firms in development stage with no revenue that otherwise there would be no coverage.

My wife worked for one and they paid some CFA charterholder $15k to write up 5 pages on why the stock is worth $5… even though it currently trades for less than $0.50… report was pure BS

not a bad gig if you can get it

Thanks CFAbeatmeup,

I search by google and there are so many result apearance but i can not find my need.

Could you give me the full name of Borat or the link of this company or link of report

thanks Dane0330,

Could you give me an example, i am sorry i am not farmiliar with us market so it is difficult for me to google it

Thanks you so much

Here: http://s1.q4cdn.com/460208960/files/News/2016/June-2-2016_EYEG_Marckx.pdf?utm_content=buffer300f5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Thanks you a lot