Cheating during exam

i received sad email from CFA

Did you cheat?

@itj

No i not cheat.

They report that " I saw other candidate paper and copied several times during evening and morning sessions ".

i came from other city by car to attemp exam ,so I cannot sleep that night , and I was not feeling well .

i appeared exam 2 time before , so I know rules well .

please help to draft answer.

Four proctors say you did. Multiple times by your account. I don’t think any “drafted answer” is going to get you out of this one, sorry.

To be brutally honest, if this was your third attempt and you were only getting a 50 on the Level 1 mock, then the CFA isn’t for you. Move onto something else.

If I am not out of this , what is maximum punishment ?

Void results. Sorry.

Like ltj said, if this is your 3rd time, move onto something else. Don’t waste your time if you’re only getting 50 on mocks.

I GOT MINIMUM 50 IN EVERY PORTION OF MOCK .

plz draft the answer.

What are you talking about, dude…

The maximum punishment is that they force you to enter a gladiator ring and battle other candidates who have been accused of cheating. You get to choose a weapon, and I recommend the CFA charter cardboard tube, as it is heavy and gives you +2 attack roll vs Indians.

LOL

#BestPostToday

What nationality do you think OP is?

^ Probably Middle East or Asia.

Isn’t the middle East part of Asia?

I tried reading OP’s post to myself in different accents.

Doesn’t sound Indian. Lack of strange English terms like “do the needful”.

Doesn’t sound Japanese. Correct usage of the article “the” in “please guide me to draft the answer” threw me off at first. But in subsequent response there’s no “the”. WTF man. Anyway too many typos to be Japanese.

I’m gonna go with mainland Chinese. Sentence structure matches that in Chinese.

qqqbbbe is that you?

i guess OP is from Southeast Asia… wink

LOCATION not matter ,answer matter if you people do.

I think the text you have written here is perfect. You could just paste this word for word into your letter to CFAI.

Omg! That’s a serious situation. Are you even allowed to sit for the exam again?

I haven’t wandered into this forum in a couple years. I’m so, so happy I did today.

niceabc - try plumbing school. They make good $$$