CFA level 1 Chicago

Anyone in Chicago want to start a study group?

Got skype?

I’m not in chicago, but am looking for a skype study partner/group - I’m also using SchweserNotes to study with aswell.

Let me know if your interested.

I live and work in Chicago and I just signed up for Level 1 in December.

Broker have you started studying yet ? I am from Chicago and just got into CFA, howerver have Accy/Fin UG. Thinking of using Schweser, doing one study session a week and possibly meeting on weekends for a discussion of studied material. Would you be able to do that ?

I just got back from out of town and haven’t checked the board in a while. I got my CFA books last week and was an undergrad Economics major. I was going to get Schweser as well. I could probably do a one/week session and some weekends.

I would be willing to join a study group. I have been studying for a month for the CFA 1 in December. I did International Business as an undergrad at Mizzou. I plan on buying the Shweser notes. Do you all think it is a good idea to buy the practice questions and the notecards?

My gmail is PelumiOgunlana@gmail.com

also have a facebook if anyone is interested in a group study online or in person.

Hey I am really interested as well signed up for december recently. My email is mkhanna90@gmail.com so let me know if anyone is interested.

If I saw this earlier I would have said something. I’m at the Starbucks on Dearborn and Division almost every night.

Hey Mike NN, I live on Division and Clybourn…I’ve been staying at my office to study in the evenings. Shoot me an email at sgodish@gmail.com

Current student at DePaul looking to sit in December. I have work M-F until 5 this summer, but am planning on studying afterwards. I plan on studying at the DePaul law library in the loop (state & Jackson). The law library is open until 10pm M-T (8pm on Fridays). Shoot me an email if anyone is interested.

ryan.radloff@yahoo.com

-Ryan

I also just enrolled for the CFA Level 1. I work in Northbrook during the week but would want to do study sessions on the weekend. Let me know if anyone’s interested.

My email’s ritudoshi2012@u.northwestern.edu

Katie, I am also interested in joining the group.

Thx.

Just failed my lvl 1 in June, almost pass, got band 9. Want to join a study team in downtown Chicago.

Work full time in west suburbs. can meet during weekends.

email: zhuyujie0716@gmail.com

me tooo… iIvy Grad, from manhattan, working in chgo dowtown for the summer

Looking to hit the books on weekends

I have also put my profile on studypal

Prefer to study in the loop area, sbux is best