BA II Plus

Can we calculate SD and COV when probabilities are given on BA II plus? I know I am expecting too much from technology…but hey technology is one of the ways to increase GDP…I mean productivity.

There are stat functions. You can indirectly compute COV, because the calculator will give you SD and r. Read the manual for instructions.

I came home the other day and found my BA II doing the dishes and ironing my shirts - is there anything this calculator can’t do?

You got a good one, I came home and mine was in bed with my GF. I had to 2nd CLRWRK to get it off of her, she said his IRR was bigger than mine. But it’s all good, because my NPV is greater.

You have been studying way too much.

I wish my scores reflected that…

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You got a good one, I came home and mine was in > bed with my GF. I had to 2nd CLRWRK to get it off > of her, she said his IRR was bigger than mine. But > it’s all good, because my NPV is greater. Hey…my BA II is a CFA L1 Candidate…follows standard IV (A) Loyalty to Master and gets my approval in writing when somebody offers him additional compensation…