Quality of Stalla Material

After reading various posts I see very limited excitement amongst people who have cleared level-1 for Stalla material. Can anyone shade light to the quality of stalla material and how it stands in comparison with other materials. Right now I am feeling overwhelmed with CFA text books on FRA and Economics and have started going through stalla material, Thanks -A

I think their material is the most expensive. I went to a couple of their free review classes, I liked the material more than Schweser’s. But honestly Elan, Stalla, or Schweser will all do the trick in Level 1. I only used Schweser and read ethics from the CFAI texts. I scored in the mid 70’s on most of my mock exams and pass in June. I would definitely recommend getting the Elan 11th Hour guides and using that as well as doing at least 4 of the 3-hour practice tests. Do some questions from the CFAI book and the mock exams just to get used to the way they write questions.

i would recommend buying billbelemy22’s can’t miss 140page Level I study guide…others have used it and its great!

I used Stalla for level 1 in June 2010 and passed. I think their material was great and the course prepared you well for the exam. It is a little more expensive than the other providers, so if you are really trying to watch your costs go with Elan. In the scheme of things it is really small money if you don’t have to retake any levels and once you get the charter.

I think all three are probably great. I used Elan and loved it! Since you have stalla already go with it. I only used the CFA books for the questions and summaries

i used it for level II. passed on the first shot. if you go to the classes and follow the study outline as they advise, and do all 2500 of the questions, you will be ok.

Thanks to all of you for your responses. I guess I am soughted and need to press on!!!