Quants EOC

Hi- Is anybody referring to Quant EOC? I find it cumbersome compared to Elan’s Practice Questions. I am focussing on Practice questions only. Any thoughts or advise?

cumbersome - I honestly had to look this up :smiley: Quant eoc are good for realizing what exactly you need to know imo… I was a math/cs major in highschool, had a bunch of stats&math classes in university too - that’s how I got most of my credits :smiley: - and until I looked at the eoc I couldn’t imagine there could be so many qualitative questions for Quants. I only worked through the multiple-choice ones though, and for the essay-type ones I read the questions and answers and made sure I understood exactly what they were talking about. Why not just read through them? Won’t take more than a few hours for both study sessions combined and you’ll get a good picture of what they want you to know. (Btw, Quant and Econ EOC are the only ones I went through and they were useful imo, I just cherry-picked from the others, but many people on AF recommend you go through all of them) Are you sitting for dec or june?

I am sitting for Dec. I had guessed the answer too but thought of double checking… There is no harm in reading it but I just dont want to read it through without completely understanding it. The EOC questions are more in depth and certainly it will help us in L2. As of now I will stick with the suggestion.

If you’re finished studying, no matter where you studied from - CFAI books, prep providers - you should be understanding everything you read in the EOC, or at least almost everything…

From EOC I presume you guys are refering to CFAI EOC problems. I had problems doing CFAI EOC problems while I was doing Schweser notes for my preparation. From my experiance just focus on Schweser in chapter examples and EOC problems thats It !! If you are strugling with CFA problems and don’t have enough time just skip it and do it from schweser. GL