Dec10 Candidate already planning For Jun11 L1

who, like me, is already thinking of Jun 11 realising that Dec exam will only add to the experience and dont stand a chance to pass? I am thinking of studying into x-mas holidays and continue preparing for Jun11, I am pretty sure we can crack L1, but obviously its not walk in the park…

With this way of thinking, I think that even if you had chance to pass the exam, you wont :slight_smile: You should probably read more about the effects of “positive thinking” - maybe, you would end up enjoying x-mas and prepare for level 2 in Jan :slight_smile: Good luck

What are you getting on practice tests?

I was apprehensive of putting this post…all readers please dont take any negative thoughts from this…this is just my case where i had terrible last 2-3 months in office and lost all the ground work I did july-early sep i will do some study tomorrow and turn up on sunday… Best Of Luck to all in NA who are giving the exam tomm I am sure we will catch up after exams…

dont bug us before the test

Turn up on Sunday? Exam’s tomorrow sir.

^^^ ha ya no joke! who is this guy. I am not feeling comfortable with the exam but i will under no circumstances be opening a book between 9am SATURDAY and that sweet sweet day when i open my email and punch myself in the stomach, or go buy some Grand Patron and throw a party, which ever is called for.

What is ur academic background abhijit ?

GutShot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Turn up on Sunday? Exam’s tomorrow sir. depends where you take it, in Japan for example it’s always on Sunday good luck guys :slight_smile: