Am I still on schedule with this?

If I plan to finish the readings by end of next week, is that sufficient or should I compress the schedule? I plan to take mocks afterwards. I am really hoping to pass and move to the next phase.

Same thing here. I guess it i perfect if you are doing a solid revision and the tests right after.

Finishing the readings w/ almost 2 month till test date is great timing. That means you have almost 2 mos to review and take mocks. Finishing the readings too much earlier would be a hindrance in that you’d be more likely to have forgotten some of the material.

i just finished FR&A barely, and now moving to equity/corp/alt last 2 books on schweser. i should be panicking…

It is good that you have finished the readings well in advance . Now you can focus totally upon revision and mock tests .You can either take the mock tests with the CFA institute (sample tests) or take the tests or practise questions by schweser . One more alternative can be there to take the help of fellow collegues and collect the practise questions from them. Hope this works…

@Heavenskrow; If feel your pain. I am exactly on the same spot. I have started FRA and still have Eq/Fixed, Alt. inv/derivatives and half of quants to go. I should be panicking as well!!!

What kind of percentages have you guys been getting in EOC questions?

Around 85% on EOC and CFA tests, 90% on Schwesser.

Show off

Around 85% in Ethics, 90% in Portfolio, 80% in economics and 95% in FRA. I’m studying for the december exam by the way haha

I would recommend a second pass through before starting mocks - there is a lot of volume that you are responsible for and you will be suprised by how much you have forgotten. You have time, if you hump it you can pass through the readings again, do some Qbank, work all the CFAI EOCs (this is very important), and still have 1 month +/- for mocks (plenty of time). I found a second pass to be very helpful for both L1 and L2…

i agree. Revisions are very important.