who think dey passed?

what up , hope everyone chillin after da exam. I was at the bars ghost as soon as the proctors let us bounce lol. im thinkin i got a 60ish % based on my guesses and what i knew. Before da exam i was havin some dificulties learnin sum topics, but i think kaplan schweser help me fill those gaps. if i failed in june, i gona save up and buy a plane ticket n re-enrol for lvl 1 agin, but i hope i passed, lol.

anyways, im glad we bout that action and we done wit dis test. hope all yall have a tight summer, dont hit dem steel reserves to hard, lol. i know i had a few steel reserves and sum shots of hennesy after dat exam. lol. my proctors were coo tho, they knew our stress.

anyway have a summer, im jus gonna kick it at da crib and work 3rd shift and try n get in dis finance game and get start my mba. got a gud gmat score so im coo. be cool yall, dont kick it 2 hard and keep studyin :slight_smile:

Project pat easily my favorite person on AF

It’s between him and Rahul Roy.

im gonna stay in dis weekend and study derevative just in case i find out i failed lvl1 and have to get a plane ticket to testing cetner in dec. i dont understand sum things in dat topic (can i say which ones? or violation??) i been paper tradin stock options to get a edge and better understand how it works

my ethics was on point doe

ahoy matey

project > rr

Why don’t people put in their comments with a more proper English writing ? At least a capital letter for the first word after a punctuation …

Because this is not the GMAT forum. The CFA doesn’t test our command of the English language. Besides, this is Project Pat, he is a favorite around here… Just relax and enjoy his posts. The CFA already has me all tense as it is.

I created this gsheet to help me quantify my odds of passing based on practice exams I took, over time as more and more factual, accurate and honest entries get made, we should have a tool, that can predict your ability to pass an exam based on the practice scores of your exams.

Feel free to enter your practice score and compare against past results

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At0Q_oPbnoVKdE5qSnV1U0dMWGNndV90VlRUa3lyQmc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

My *****.