having a hard time studying Quantitative Methods

Hi Guys, so I have been going through my first reading of all the subjects and quantitative methods was the ONLY subject which was like a road block to my preparation/understanding,., especially probability concepts, common probabilty dist, sampling and estimation, Hypothesis Testing. I have been out of touch with Quants for the last 8 years.,Had a few stats papers in my college but the difficulty level was much easier when compared to level 1. And in school mathematics was not my thing. Not sure how to tackle these lessons in a more effective way in order to be confident with subject much before the exams. I know there is no shorcuts and i can learn them with more practicing. But how can I practice problems if im not clear with the concepts. Totally lost on how to go about studying this subject. With each day passing im becoming more and more stressed out since there is only little over 3 months for Dec Exams. Any kind suggestion will be very helpful. THANKS

check out youtube and khan academy for specific topics also…there are many free resources

Don’t do this.

It’s stealing: in addition to being illegal, it violates the CFA Standards of Professional Conduct.

Thief.

probably should change your user ID to iSteal…

When I was studying for it, I looked through many probability math videos on youtube, not necessarily for CFA or exam prep videos. They helped me out a lot.

Agreed! YouTube is very helpful, especially khan academy channel.