2015 CFA level I 1 - Books

Hi everyone,

Do you know when and where I can find the 2015 CFA Institute Level 1 books?

I thought that, after the first deadline for the June exame, the net would be floaded by CFA Level 1 books, but I have not found a single one.

Do you have any inputs on that?

Thank you

Piracy is illegal, and not allowed for discussion here.

I am talking about the CFA webstie or amazon!

I am talking about the CFA website or amazon!

if you have registered then you will receive them in electronic format

Or you can ~$150 and they send you the print copies.

You can already order/pre-order some of the Schweser books, but they don’t all come out until about 6 months before the exam.

I wrote to the CFA institute to ask about the 2015 version but I haven’t heard back. I am not registered to the exam yet so I do not have access to the electronic version. If what you guys say is true we will not see any CFA institute books before mid/end of December.

Anyone who has access to the 2015 curriculum e-version? Can you confirm tha the 2015 version in out/not out yet?

Yes it’s the 2015 version… you need to register to access it

why don’t you just register now?

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately I have been sick for many months and I am still not fully recovered. Therfore I do not want to risk to registrer to the June exam and not been able to partecipate due to this problem but at the same time I want to start studying it in case I am in good shape to partecipate at a later point in time.

If you have not registered how can you be a level I candidate? CFA ethics mate.

You can purchase the books even if you are not registeres. You can do it also through the CFA website.

What does this have to do with ethics?

Anybody has an idea about June 2015 level 1 Kaplan note books? i pre-ordered but seems not available yet. any idea when are they usually available? i really hope to receive them before year end >_<

Hej,

You can get the hard copy by registering on the CFA website ( it does not mean that you have to pay the registeration fee ) , because while you are ordering the books by phone they will ask you about your ID number.