My Last moment Study Strategy for Dec Level 1

I Picked the schweser notes just 25 days back(reading irregularly) and just skimmed once through Eco, FRA,Equity,Corp Fin and some of FI & Ethics and have NOT solved/studied any mocks, institute EOC questions,Quants,PM,Derivates,AI etc So in other words, with my current level of Preparation, im bound to FAIL. I had some basic finance papers in my college, but the depth of level 1 subjects is leagues above what i studied in undergrad. I work 10 hours a day. From today onwards, i have decided to study seriously and plan to prepare 2 hours per day on weekdays and 5 hours per weekend. I dont want to take any shortcuts and wish to get a stronghold on whatever i study. So im planning to read each Reading Assignments in Scheweser, Solving Schweser EOC problems,Solving Institute EOC problems. And once done with all the sections. I plan to take a few mocks and do a quick revision just before the exams. (I figure, Time will not permit to do a thorough second revision of the material like solving institute problems once again or giving more time on weak areas) Given the time constraint, Is it possible to implement this strategy? And if I do succesfully implement it, will I be able to pass level 1 with this much prep?

Thanks in Advance for any kind of Advice /Tips!!