CFAI Questions vs. Schweser Questions

As I finish all the EOC questions in the CFAI books, I am noticing they are FAR LESS difficult than the questions in the Schweser books and the Schweser qbank.

Can anyone weigh in on which one is more indicative of the actual exam?

I don’t think we are allowed to tell you if one or the other is more indicative of the actual exam as we could get into trouble from the CFAI; many already have gotten in trouble.

Sorry.

I was under the impression we may discuss which is a better or more realistic study guide, just not exact content that was on the exams themselves.

Who administers the test, schweser…or Cfai?

Venator,

I feel it is the complete opposite for me. I find Schweser much easier than CFAI, at least for Fixed income and FR&A (the only 2 sections I did so far)

This is my question exactly! I’ve noticed the same thing, the Schweser questions are generally more complex or so it seems to me. I really would appreciate input from someone who’s actually taken the exam.

make sure u do ALL the cfai EOC questions…the schweser ones are optional but still good

I falied band 10 in June and didn’t use any EOC questions while studying. I’m not saying that was the cause of me failing or that you can’t pass with just Schweser, but I do regert not doing them. The wording in CFAI is different and like everyone says, they are the ones writing the test.

The best is to do all the cfai eoc + all qbank + all schweser :slight_smile: I personaly think that the level is the same except that it is to remember everything that is difficult